Those of us who work with children on a daily basis and who work with people who are less fortunate than ourselves get to see problems on an up close and personal level. All of us have problems. I think we can all agree on that. And all of us are children when you really think about it. We are all someone’s child aren’t we?
Archive | 5:30 am
Top Posts & Pages
- Die Christmas Die?
- The Top 10 rules that children learn in school that may handicap their future...#1
- #2: The Top 10 rules that children learn in school that may handicap their future…#2 Don't Hit Back/No Fighting
- How Do You Do?
- #4: The Top Ten Rules That Children Learn in School That May Handicap Their Future: #4
- Pseudoephedrine Doesn't make Crystal-meth Only People Make Crystal-meth
- Is “Adult” Really Just Another Word for XXX?
- America's Cup Runneth Overtime
- A Walton's Family Thanksgiving?
Blogs I Follow
- My mind,its products and consequences.
- Granny Smith: Unleashed
- The Mirror of Mankind
- "Normal" is the New Boring
- Sheri de Grom
- the distillery
- ✿ ｡◕‿◕｡ ✿ Donicia's World ✿ ｡◕‿◕｡ ✿
- Irish Katie
- Flux and Flow
- Grey Wolfe Publishing
- Create Blog
- Scholarly Open Access
- Annoying People
- Reality Swipe